Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coobs!

Ahh, my baby brother is 23 today.

We haven't always gotten along - because we are so close in age. But, I can safely (and very happily say) that we are becoming much closer.

I love my brother with all of my heart. And I hope he is having the very happiest of birthdays.

Here are 23 reasons why he is so awesome:

1. He loves to cook (and I love to eat)

2. He is so funny!

3. He is smarter than he even knows

4. He is caring

5. He knows what's important in life.

6. He has surrounded himself with remarkable people

7. He stands up for himself

8. He stands up for others

9. He's prous of me

10. I'm proud of him

11. He is learning about things that he loves

12. He is not afraid to be himself

13. He loves sports! (like his sister!)

14. He has an opinion

15...He's not afraid to express said opinion

16. He acts like a big brother even though he's younger.

17. He likes good music

18. He respects other people and admires other cultures.

19. He has the best sayings!

20. He loves Forrest Gump!

21. He can poke fun at himself.

22. He was THE cutest baby!

23. He is my only brother, he is my family, and I will ove him always!


Love to ya brotha!


Michelle xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment