Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Fun

I love that I had a busy weekend!

I didn't post on Friday OR Saturday! But, I had such a good weekend that I haven't gotten to my computer until now!

Friday night, I had dinner and a bonfire with my parents (I love bonfires!). Afterwards, I went out with some friends to a bar with some live music - so much fun. Saturday we slept in a bit, went shopping and went over to Jon's parents for a bbq for his Mom's birthday. I love his family - they are bundles of fun and just wonderful people. Today I did some grocery shopping and met Jon at the baseball diamond and watched two of his games. I love his games. I haven't been to very many, but it is pretty cool because I met Jon through my friends who are on his team. Thus I basically hung out with some of my favourite people all afternoon. Now I am zooming around trying to clean our apartment as I have neglected tidying up all week.

Love to the Busy Bees,

Michelle xx0

No comments:

Post a Comment