Thursday, July 8, 2010

Smile About It!


I love a good smile, sugar!

A smile from anyone is just the greatest. Give me a gassy baby, a panting dog, a lover, friend, co-worker, or parent - heck, even a stranger on the street. Anyone, with a genuine smile just fills my heart with oodles of joy.

A smile is truly contagious. Sometimes, even if I am feeling a bit 'bummy' I'll just smile anyways - I figure I might as well make someone else smile even if I'm not feeling it. Who knows, maybe their smile is so spectacular that it can bring me out of a funk (like those smiles when someone's whole face just explodes with happy). It's worth a try, anyways.

Sometimes, I'll just collect smiles when I am out. Try to smile at as many people as I can, and I always get some gems in return. One's smile is unique, so I say share it with the world. Next time you're out and about (even if you are in a frump) share those pearly whites, I promise you won't be disappointed with what you get in return.

Love for all the funny faces,


Michelle xxo


No comments:

Post a Comment