Monday, July 26, 2010

Dream a Little Dream!

I have been having the most bizarre dreams lately. Some have been super funny, some scary, and some just plain weird. Regardless of what type of dream it is - I love a good dream.

Good dreams just put you in a good vibe for the rest of the day. They wake you up with a smile on your face. They can even inspire you the achieve that happiness in your waking life. Weird dreams are sometimes off-putting, but they ALWAYS remind me about how creative and unique the human mind can be. It is fascinating to dream about some small bit of information that you actually retained somewhere in your mind!

Although it is difficult to love a nightmare - when I have a really scary one, my mood is usually gloomy for the better half of the day. But, it is very easy to love that moment when you realize that the nightmare was just a dream.

Dreamy Lovin',

Michelle xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment