Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Time and the Livin's Easy...

I love the first day of Summer!

I'm no fool, I know that it is 'officially' considered the first day of summer on June 21st, but it was freezing that day!

What I consider the first day of summer is the day when enough nice days are strung together that you look around and think 'wow, I guess it's summer today'!

There are, of course always a few hints:

1. Kids are out of school and a buzz of excitement surrounds them. Like when the bell rings for recess but multiplied by a million!

2. Pale legs that came out of the woodworks in the spring have finally gotten a bit of colour.

3. You have gone for ice cream at least once.

4. Sunscreen has become a part of your daily beauty regime.

Pack up those minivans, air out the tent, clean up those pools, the season is upon us - and I think it's going to be stellar.

Summer Lovin',


Michelle xxo


No comments:

Post a Comment