Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone (especially those that know me), but I love my Dad! I am not just saying this because it is Father's Day, because I truly love him, and I always will.

My Dad has taught me some of the most important lessons that I've learned in life. He is has taught me to be passionate in what I believe in, to live my life with loads of love, to be kind and share, and to leave this world in a better condition then when I got here.

He is human of course, we have had our ups and downs - but, everything my Dad does, he does with love.

My Dad is the perfect example of unconditional love. I know that in any rough situation, my Dad will always be there. I also know that even in my last minutes, that I will consider this wonderful man to be one of the most important teachers in my life.

I am very lucky to have such a spectacular person as one of my biggest fans.


Love to all the Fathers,


Michelle xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment