Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Swing Thing

For the past week, I've been sick with a pretty brutal cold. I have woken up daily with a pounding headache, muscle aches, and a pretty nasty cough to have it last all day and into the next. However, I soldiered on and managed to only take an afternoon off of work on the worst of these days. During this week, I'd come home, open a can of soup, microwave on high and slurp it while watching movies all night. Annnnd wake the next day, only to repeat this boring routine.

After a week of this, I am happy to say that, I love getting back into the swing of things! Working out daily, actually cooking a meal, and not having to quarantine myself from the rest of the world - all fit me so much better. My skin has some colour to it! I can breathe clearly! I can move freely without pain!

I am no longer subsiding on a combination of Advil Cold and Sinus, echinacea and watery soup. I must say, it feels good to be back, baby!


Lot's of Love,

Michelle xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment