Sunday, June 13, 2010

One of the Little Things

I must confess on of my truths; I like to treat myself to a little something quite often. Sometimes, it is to add to my massive collection of clothes - but mostly, it comes in the form of little things. A bar of dark chocolate, a new colour of nail polish, and a steamy cup of latte on my way to work are just a few of my simple indulgences.

But there is one little thing that I treat myself to that can completely brighten even my darkest mood; fresh cut flowers. I love fresh cut flowers! Now, don't get me wrong, I do absolutely adore when Jon brings me flowers. It is so sweet. But, buying them for my home (soon to be our home!) just shows a love and pride in my cute apartment! It is the cherry on the sundae to add flowers. More often than not, they are showcased for all of their beauty as a centre piece to a freshly cleaned room.

Today, I opted for bright yellow Lilies (one of my favourite flowers). They make my apartment so sunny and bright, and they will be the perfect accent to my dinner with Jon tonight.


Lovely!


Michelle xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment