Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Long Weekend?

Okay, so if you're Canadian, it isn't really a long weekend. Some employers will give employees the Thursday AND Friday off, but for the majority of the population - you get a day off in the middle of the week. Some complain, but I love that Canada Day falls on a Thursday this year! Now, of course I would love it more if it landed on a Friday or a Monday to extend my precious weekend. But just look at the perks:

1. Because it's a Thursday, you can take the Friday off and have a SUPER long weekend!

2. Tuesday night feels like Thursday night (which we all know I love), tomorrow is ACTUALLY Thursday, today feels like a Friday because I have tomorrow off, and of course - Friday is Friday. That is two Thursday's and two Friday's in a week! Love!

3. C'mon - if some people didn't get Friday off, they are likely taking it off. Going into work? You have to know that it is going to be an easy day and then: Voila! Weekend!


It's Friday I'm in Love,


Michelle xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment