Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Power of Promise

I won't lie to you, and I know you won't lie to me.

My blogs have been lacking content lately, and have been getting right to the point. Jon will be moving in, in less than two weeks - and there is tonnes to do! When I do get a free moment, I am usually doing something else or thinking of the next thing that needs to be done.

It is sort of overwhelming to make a commitment to write in this blog daily, but I love a good challenge. As I said in my first entry - I love to write. So today, I love my commitment. I am really proud of myself thus far. I could very easily let life get in the way (as I have with my workout routine, but I digress) but, I have kept at it. I'll also admit that I've had a few days where I let grumpiness win, yet I have still made significant room for love.

Now, that being said - one minor warning that the entries for the next two weeks may be a bit lacking.

But, it's all out of love!


Michelle xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment