Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Whole Lot of Love to Catch Up On!

I haven't been a very good blogger this weekend. But, that doesn't mean I still haven't thought about things that I love everyday. Since I missed two days, I will post three things that I love today.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA

Watch this video and tell me that you are not completely awed by Nick Vujicic. This is an absolutely beautiful human being both inside and out. I love his message - to be not only accepting, but happy with yourself and your life. I find it amazing that someone can turn their situation into something so positive and to keep that happiness continuously flowing through their life. When I look at this man, I see life - and it's contagious!

2. I love family time! All day yesterday was great. My brother and I just chilled at my parents place and watched some movies. My parents joined a bit later and we had an evening watching flicks and eating takeout Chinese food all together. It is so rare these days to spend time with just the four of us (well, five including Caffrey - the cutest, most special dog in the world!). I really love my family, and I really cherish the time that we spend together, even if we're all just lazing around.


3. Finally, I love the 'Big Purge'! You know that one time a year where you just go crazy getting rid of things? It feels so good! Right?

So, I had a pretty lazy weekend considering that there is so much to do before Jon moves in. But, today I spent the whole day turning my room into 'our' room. I cleaned and purged so much 'junk' from the apartment - and it looks great. It feels really good to get rid of old 'stuff'. It feels even better knowing that our old clutter can be made more useful to someone else. The result is fantastic too. There is really nothing quite like a clean home.


I will try to be more diligent with the entries - but I will still be lovin' daily!

Love cubed for the days I missed,


Michelle xxo


No comments:

Post a Comment